The Introductory Post...

Posted By: Bharath Mullapudi - July 19, 2017

First To Mention: I Didn't take the picture above.
Something about me...

I'm an electronics engineering student who's interested in Technology and Updates also fond of writing content.
So, I'm now the Editor of  Let's Stay Up To Datewhich I started in Mid-2017.

Photography is one thing which I was interested since I got a decent camera through my very first mobile, Lenovo A6000 Plus.
I won't say that it's a Great Device for shooting pictures, but one of the best I've ever handled.
Starting from that, I loved taking good shots.
Now, I'm using another device, Redmi 3s Prime, also not a great device, but is significantly better than the previous device.

From now on, in this blog, I would love to share the pictures taken by me, mostly from my device.

So...
Stay Tuned.

-Bharath Mullapudi.

About Bharath Mullapudi

Organic Theme is officially developed by Templatezy Team. We published High quality Blogger Templates with Awesome Design for blogspot lovers.The very first Blogger Templates Company where you will find Responsive Design Templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © My Photography and Favourites

Designed by