A Decent Sun-set where the sun is trying to hide behind a tree ;)

Posted By: Bharath Mullapudi - July 18, 2017


Shot on : Redmi 3s Prime, No HDR.
Location: Sri City, India.

In a fine evening, when I was going on a walk from my hostel, I found this beautiful scene where my next instinct was my hand moving on to camera app on my phone.

I Liked the picture very much...
What Do you think?
Let me know in the comments...
#Capture_The_Moment.

-Bharath Mullapudi.

About Bharath Mullapudi

Organic Theme is officially developed by Templatezy Team. We published High quality Blogger Templates with Awesome Design for blogspot lovers.The very first Blogger Templates Company where you will find Responsive Design Templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © My Photography and Favourites

Designed by