Here Come the Pets... My Pet Cat

Posted By: Bharath Mullapudi - July 19, 2017

Shot on Redmi 3s Prime with no HDR.

Agreeing to the fact that I added a filter to look it filmy, the original shot was also awesome.
In my native village there a cat and a dog as pets. Surprisingly they wont fight each other even they sat next to each other.
At this moment it was staring at a food item which was just dropped from my hand.

Cute! Isn't it?

Let me know your thoughts...

-Bharath Mullapudi
 Founder, Let's Stay Up To Date.


About Bharath Mullapudi

Organic Theme is officially developed by Templatezy Team. We published High quality Blogger Templates with Awesome Design for blogspot lovers.The very first Blogger Templates Company where you will find Responsive Design Templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © My Photography and Favourites

Designed by